Engaging with families through relevant, accessible worship and discipleship
Younger people are used to engaging and learning interactively: they want to take part and contribute in different ways. Fresh forms of church that encourage creativity and active involvement can help everyone, but especially families, children and young people, to understand faith in new ways and lead them to connect with God.
What creative approaches to church could you use to engage with families?
Resources and ideas
- DOB Resources and Ideas Sheet
- Messy Church
- Creative Family Focused Expressions of Church made simple
- How to... Start a Messy Church
- Messy Church Review Toolkit
- Support for Messy Churches
- SU Explore Together
- YFC All In Thing